COVID-19 Staying at home, pre-existing conditions, high risk patients and more...
If you think you might have coronavirus or you’ve been in close contact with someone who has it visit NHS 111 online coronavirus service for advice.
- Please be aware that the initial triage of any patient presenting to our Practices or Walk In Centre with respiratory symptoms will be done via a telephone call with a clinician in the first instance. They will decide if it is safe and clinically indicated to assess you in a face to face examination.
Well-being while staying at home
Taking care of your mind as well as your body is really important while staying at home because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Visit NHS Every Mind Matters for advice, practice advice and support groups.
If you cannot wait to see a doctor and feel unable to cope or keep yourself safe, it’s important to get support.
- Important information to keep you safe while isolating at home
- Keeping Well: Feeling stressed, anxious or low in mood?
- Mind – Free Webinar: Wellbeing Support for Aloneness
- Mind – Free Webinar: Develop skills in support for your wellbeing
To stay fit and healthy whilst at home, try the NHS Home workout videos.