Repeat Prescriptions can be ordered in the following way:
Order via our Online Services
- Please tick required items on your computerised repeat slip and leave in the prescription box, on the wall in reception.
- If you do not have a repeat prescription slip, please complete the appropriate form available from the reception desk.
- Send in a stamped addressed envelope and we will send the scripts by return. Please enclose your computerised repeat slip. Please allow 7 days for delivery.
- Fax details of your request to 01234 741375
- Repeat prescriptions cannot be taken over the phone, so please do not ask Reception Staff to do this for you.
Please give two working days’ notice when requesting repeat prescriptions.
Your Local Pharmacist
Your local pharmacist will be able to give you free health advice at any time – you don’t need an appointment. Many pharmacies operate extended hours on a rota basis, contact reception for further information.
A number of Pharmacies are able to offer other services, including Medication Utilisation Reviews and Smoking Cessation advice and Materials.
Many operate a delivery and collection service, please contact your local pharmacy for details.